You will help our customer's succeed (it's in the title 😆).
You'll be responsible for making sure our clients are using our software to it's full potential. From onboarding to continued support, you'll be the customer's first point of contact at Chekkit.
- Help our clients (business owners, managers, key stakeholders) make Chekkit a seamless part of their day-to-day business operations.
- Set performance goals for clients and make sure they are hitting them.
- Devise better ways to delight our clients, always looking for solutions to their problems.
- Organize yourself so that you can handle hundreds of customers at once.
- Manage Social Media Accounts.
- Give product tours, feature updates, and regular update emails.
What you should have:
- 1+ years of experience in account management and customer support position.
- Computer literacy. We use tools at Chekkit that help us operate far beyond what we would be capable of on our own.
- Ability to see how our solution fits into our customers business lives.
- Flexibility. We're a start-up. Expect your role to change and grow as you yourself learn more and grow.
- $18 / hour
- Ability to work remotely (in your PJs) for parts of the year.
- Dental and Eye Coverage.
- Opportunity for growth in this position.
Our Core Values:
Ownership. Everyone at Chekkit owns what they do and has the chance to have a great impact on the business as a whole.
Flexibility. We're a team that is evolving, and fast. That means your role within the company may change too. Being open to new responsibilities will help you and the company grow.
Ass-kickin'. Listen, we go hard. We work in a competitive arena and the only way to survive is to kick some major ass. Yes, we joke around, have fun with our clients, and have Friday beers, but at the end of the day - we get it done.
Check out our about-us page to see our story.
Interested in applying?
Mail us: support at chekkit dot io
Call us: 204 371 7148
Our office is always hosting events!
We love delivering product updates to customers.
You'll find us across North America at tech-industry events.
Recognize us from Instragram?
Debating who was the best 90s boy-band.
Travelling over the winter keeps the winter blues away.
Admire our new collaboration room.